A marquee is perfect for all occasions
Whether you’re looking for a summer party, a wedding, an awards ceremony right through to a corporate away day. If you can’t decide on what venue to host your next event at, then here are our ten top tips that will help you see the benefits of having a marquee venue.
- The benefits of having a marquee are that it’s purpose-built, therefore allowing the layout and design of the venue to be bespoke compared to other venues. Our marquee is a permanent structure that has been designed with events in mind. With the retractable partition to the dining area you can create a big reveal for your guests from the reception space.
- Marquees have the big advantage of blank canvas interiors, allowing you to get creative and personalise the space to how you want depending on the occasion.
- Tailoring sound, lighting, flowers and other event details are all options available to you due to the flexibility that marquees offer.
- Having a marquee in a private walled garden or with country views or perhaps even your parents back garden, allows you pick to the location you want for your event within beautiful surroundings.
- Take advantage of your views and let the outside in. Pull open the drapes of your marquee and enjoy the views and allow the space to feel even more spacious.
- Manage your event budget easier, having a marquee will allow you to have no restrictions. Due to picking your own venue, décor and catering!
- Choosing a caterer is perfect as you’re not limited with one supplier. Enjoy the experience of shopping around for the perfect caterer whilst some marquee venues have a preferred supplier list you can choose from.
- Party the night away – Don’t worry about what time your event has to finish. With having a marquee to hire you can pick your own finish time.
- Your guest list can be the size you wish for. Dependent on your guest list you can choose the size of your marquee.
- You can create the space exactly how you want depending on whether it’s a corporate event, summer party or a wedding. A marquee has the flexibility for all types of events with summer conferences becoming even more popular. The design process allows you to have the layout and location you want whether you’re a bride to be or an event manager.
Our other exclusive marquee venue is the stunning Garden Room at Syon Park. This events space is located in the expansive grounds of one of the country’s most breathtaking historic buildings. It is perfectly suited to conferences, awards dinners, weddings and team building events for up to 600 seated or 800 standing. This dynamic space is available for events from the beginning of May to the end of September each year.
Our events team know the venue inside out and can help with any aspect of customisation for your event. Contact the team to discussion your requirements further.